As a member of the Local Organizing Committee, Vail Valley Foundation (VVF), the local nonprofit dedicated to sustaining and enhancing the quality of life within the Vail Valley from an educational, cultural, athletic and community-based perspective, is offering Hospitality Packages and a Forerunner Package for the Stage 4 Beaver Creek Finish on Thursday August 23, 2012.
Here’s the deal on the Hospitality Package:
Your private space along the Finish of the day’s race provides an exclusive venue to entertain, network and truly experience the energy and excitement of the 2012 USA Pro Challenge. With a spectacular view of the action, you and your guests will enjoy an unforgettable event.
- Prime Viewing At Stage Finish
- Private Area To Entertain Up To 50 Guests
- Gourmet Catering And Beverage Service
- Flat Screen TVs With Live Race Feed
- Co-Branded, Customized VIP Passes Featuring Your Company Logo
- Opportunity To Brand Tent Interior With Company Signage
- Parking Passes
- 15% Discount On Merchandise Ordered Through Hospitality Services
The price tag on this package is $15,000
Here’s the deal on the Forerunner Package:
There’s an opportunity for 15 cyclists to ride the final 2.4 miles from the Beaver Creek entrance to the finish line as forerunners to the pros at the USA Pro Cycling Challenge Stage 4 on August 23, 2012. This is a great opportunity for an avid cyclist and businessperson to entertain, on a very exclusive level, some of his or her top clients, prospects or partners, or maybe just an amazing bragging rights opportunity for his or her group of friends.
We are looking for an individual or company to purchase 10 spots in our Forerunner Race (5 of the 15 spots will go to the tour). On race day, the sponsor and nine guests will meet at 2:00 at the base of Beaver Creek to get into position. At 2:45 the start gun will sound and the crew will begin the 2.4 mile climb on the Tour course through the 20,000 to 30,000 people we are expecting to line the road to the finish. The group will be escorted by an official lead vehicle and chase vehicle and the announcer will talk about the sponsor company or individual and each of the cyclists. At the end of the 2.4 miles the group will cross the official finish line have pictures taken and head off to the LOC VIP area at the Chop House to watch the tour riders come to the finish at approximately 3:30.
Benefits include the following:
- Ten (10) forerunner spots
- Custom Commemorative Jerseys for all fifteen (15) riders with Company logo/name on the front and back as the Presented By sponsor
- Twenty (20) VIP entries into the LOC VIP party at the Beaver Creek Chop House (Finish viewing from the skier bridge)
- 10 (ten) Tour VIP gift bags
- Ultimate glory as the group rides through tens of thousands of fans cheering them on to the finish line!
The price tag on the package is $10,000. Sponsor or individual will have the ability to sell the ride spots to friends/partners etc. to offset the cost.
For more info, contact:
Manager Corporate Sponsorships
Vail Valley Foundation
970.777.2015 (o) | 970.748.5930 (d) | 720.244.8783 (c)